Mr. Yash K.S is currently is Founder & Chief technology officer of Red Force Labs since Feb 2009. Red Force Labs has built a patent pending solution to provide strong identity and transaction verification system that finds use in all forms of online systems across abroad spectrum of industry verticals.
Mr. Yash has worked in building products for last 17+ years in both start-ups and large product companies. He has experience in both management and technical role in building technology teams for delivery of products. He is a speaker in many security conferences in India. He has been part of incubation teams that have created IP’s and disruptions in the technology space.
Experience in Management and Software engineering practices
- Building technical team to build products end-to-end including hiring, mentoring, retention and firing from scratch
- Building team in Ideating and developing prototypes to innovate new technology to solve core problems in security domain
- Mentoring team for solving both intra-personal and technical problems and help team to work in teams
- Improving software development process for increasing productivity in company
- Depth knowledge in analysing patents and filing
- Technology evangelisation and spoke in many security conferences in India
- Expertise in designing and building multi-thread system
- Understanding customer problems
- Co-ordinating and co-operating among different teams and vendors
- Conflict resolution between engineers and motivating engineers to work as a team
- Forecasting security industry and experienced in breaking many systems
Prior to Red Force Labs, Mr. Yash has worked as Technical lead in managing security team and building products in EMC2(3 years), Epiance software (1 ½ years) and Liqwid Krystal (1 ½ years). He is responsible in delivering products with complete security testing. He is also responsible in managing security life cycle of products which includes code review, threat life cycle management and security testing. He worked in Backup/Recover products and e-learning products. Patents have been filed in both Epiance and EMC.
Prior to Liqwid Krystal, Mr. Yash has worked in HCL EAI service (earlier known as Aalayance e-com service, 2 ½ years) as Kernel developer, involved in developing Backup and Recover technology for Open files and filed patent for the same. He also worked in developing mobile applications with security testing’s for wide range of handsets for Windows mobile, Symbian, Java and BREW platform.
Mr. Yash has worked in Cranes Software (earlier knows as Proland software) as Anti-virus programmer for 3 ½ years. His main responsibility is to write detection and curing for thousands of viruses which include DOS Virus, Win 3.11 Virus, Win32 viruses, and Macro viruses. He wrote detection and cure for first-ever Win95 fast spreading virus. He has done design and development of front-end anti-virus scanner. He worked extensively in reversing DOS and Win32 binary files of few thousands of viruses.
If you have any of the suggestions, please write to me at yashks(@)gmail.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.